St Leonards Church - Charlecote
St Leonard's Church, Charlecote dates back to the 1860's.
The scheme awarded to Croft included included:-
- Masonry repairs to the spire and lantern.
- Replacement of stone carved angel.
- Rebuilding top section of spire.
- Removing rusting iron cramps to spire.
- Repairs to floors in the Tower.
- Lightning conductor installation.
- Overhaul of bells and associated works.
- Fix new mesh guards to lantern and tower.
- Masonry repairs and glass repairs to wheel window.