The scheme successfully carried out by Croft to this large stone building in the Palladian style, mainly built in 1687.
Works successfully carried out by Croft at Wootten Hall include:-
- Stripping the roof and re-slating, including lead gutters, valleys, hips and pediment.
- Chimney repairs with specialist render finishing to three complete chimneys and repairs to 2 chimneys.
- Stone work repairs.
- Asphalt works to flat roof area.
- Overhaul of sash windows including Windowcare repairs, repairing or replacing sash lights and cills and glazing repairs.
- Replacement windows.
- Extensive repairs to dormers, including new lead cheeks.
- Installation of new rainwater gutters and pipes.